Hit the rest button, clean house and refocus. No starvation, deprivation or calorie counting here. This is the starting point in approaching a clean, healthy, sustainable diet and lifestyle.
21 Day Cleanse
This is a chance to slow down a little, clean house, evaluate diet and lifestyle choices/habits, and identify food sensitivities. I lay out a structure, provide education, resources, recipes and shopping lists and 1:1 support along the way. Sustainability is the goal- no calorie counting, starvation or deprivation just plenty of whole, "living" foods. With different layers to the program; this is attainable for anyone and customizable for varied goals. My main goal is to provide information and an experience that empowers people to get behind the wheel of their health, investigate and become more attune to what their body is telling them about what they need in the realms of nutrition and wellness.
- Cut out all the foods that most commonly cause irritation/inflammation and build in nutrient dense, balanced and cleansing recipes for 21 days.
- Nutrition is the main component but the approach is holistic--going beyond food into lifestyle.
- Simple, easy to follow recipes
- Benefits include a lift in brain fog and improved digestion, sleep, energy, mood and weight loss.
- Accountability coaching, 1:1, and group support provided along the way
- Wrap with post cleanse protocol and tools to move forward with intention and ease
I offer a few formats for the cleanse. I work with individuals 1:1 and will also be offering in person (Portland, OR) and online groups this Jan/Feb 2018. Contact me for dates, details and registration!